As businesses in Sri Lanka are facing challenges in sourcing fuel to carry on their businesses, Lanka Marine Services (Pvt) Ltd has extended its operation to supply fuel to local businesses.
Types of fuel we supply to local businesses:
1. Please submit the inquiry form below with the details of your requirement and required documents. Our Sales team will be in touch with you to process your order, subject to stock availability.
2. After our Sales team confirms the documentation, our Finance team will issue a proforma invoice (which will be the confirmation of your order).
3. Please pay the full amount stated on the proforma invoice within 5 days from the date of receipt using the payment instructions mentioned in the proforma invoice (if not paid, the order will be automatically cancelled without notice).
4. After our Finance team confirms the receipt of funds to the bank account stated on the proforma invoice, our Operations team will obtain the necessary customs clearance and make the order available for pick up.
5. Please pick up the order using a Ceylon Petroleum Corporation registered tank truck
JCT Oil bank Terminal
No 69, Walls Lane,
While you will be required to undertake transportation, we are happy to assist you in finding a supplier for a suitable tank truck.
We supply Marine Gas Oil (diesel). Please refer to the document attached for a specification comparison with super diesel and auto diesel standards sold by the Ceylon Petroleum Corporation. We do not sell petrol.
The price of fuel is subjected to change depending on the time of your order placement. The cost per liter will be quoted in the Proforma Invoice we send you after your business documents are verified.
Cash payments are not accepted. All transactions must be made via a bank transfer.
All payments must be made in US Dollars.
Fuel can be collected within 4 working days after we receive your payment into our bank account. The exact date will be communicated to you via email.
Jaya Container Terminal (Colombo Oil Bank)
No 69, Walls Lane,
Jaya Container Terminal Ltd (Colombo Oil Bank) - Google Maps
One representative from your company needs to be present with the company seal in hand to accept the delivery. No documents are needed.
Yes, the minimum order quantity is 6,600 L.
Contacts of bowser owners will be shared via email once your payment is received. Any bowser (tank truck) registered with the Ceylon Petroleum Corporation can be utilized .